« Home | How to Code HTML Email Newsletters - part 1 » | Remove Windows Messenger » | How to remove the moviepass.tv spyware » | How to Reduce Spam in Your Inbox and Enhance Your ... » | Way to Block Spam - Bayesian Filter to Fight Back ... » | Adware Spyware Removal Tool » | Adware Alerts » | Adware Filters » | Adware Protection » | Spyware Remover »

How to Code HTML Email Newsletters - part 2 - Software for creating HTML email


Software for creating HTML email

There are a lot of editors available you can use. Here are a few tools you can use to create HTML email and websites:

  • Codetch (WYSIWYG editor / free / Firefox extension)

  • Real-time HTML Editor (online)

  • PSPad (universal editor, alternative for UltraEdit / free)

  • Notepad++ (source code editor / free)

  • NVU (open source WYSIWYG editor / free)

  • Macromedia Dreamweaver (WYSIWYG editor / not free)


  • For uploading your files you can use FileZilla.



    Don’t use Microsoft Word to create HTML pages or HTML email


    The reason is Word will write a whole lot of garbage when you create HTML pages with it. For example, I created a HTML page in Word and only put this line of text in it: “Don’t use Word to create HTML files”. Then I saved it as a HTML file. Show/Hide the HTML that Word 2003 created.





    Other versions of Word also create garbage. But all you need is:



    <p>Don't use Word to create HTML files</p>


    Don’t copy/paste from Microsoft Word


    Word uses a different kind of formatting of the text than for example Notepad, Notepad++, PSPad and Dreamweaver. These programs all work in text mode without formatting.

    1981 Toyota Landcruiser AC Compressor
    Really a great post.I liked it and i will share it with others too.

    Chevy W5 Turbocharger

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.

    Your post is really inspiring.
    m2m

    This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem.
    IVF Cancun

    Post a Comment

    Best Web Hosting of The World

    Web Hosting Review [−]

    This Blog Link